Professor Mark Evans has played a prominent role in the development of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes and executive professional training programs.
At the postgraduate level Mark has been commissioned to design or co-design:
- York Politics ESRC postgraduate research training programmes;
- MPA and MPA in International Development and associated professional training programs at the University of York (2005);
- a joint Erasmus Mundus MA in Public Policy with IBEI in Barcelona, ISS in the Hague and the Central European University (2007);
- York’s MA in International Human Rights Law (with Dr Michael Kearney) (2009);
- ’1 plus 1’ Masters degree in Political Research with Ritsumeikan University in Japan (2008);
- Pilot Foundation degree in Government for the UK Cabinet Office (2006);
- On-line International Masters in Public Management for the UK E-University (2006-8).
- MPA with Public Service Placement program for the Ministry of Public Administration and Services in South Korea (2007-9)
- Postgraduate certificate programme for Romanian civil servants on the EU Phare Programme at the University of York (2005-8);
- Chevening programme in conflict transformation at the University of York (2006-7);
- Canberra MPA and professional training programmes at IGPA (2013);
- Postgraduate certificate programme in Public Administration for Australia’s Commonwealth Departments of Agriculture, Infrastructure and Industry and the ACT government (2010-ongoing);
- Postgraduate certificate programme in Economics and Management for the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science (2014-ongoing);
- Postgraduate certificate programme in Public Policy and Finance for executive cohorts in the departments of Education, Finance, Treasury and Prime Minister and Cabinet (2016-ongoing).