Institute for Governance and Policy Anaysis at the University of Canberra
My responsibilities are:
- to represent IGPA to any governments and/or private offices/agencies in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China for the purpose of facilitating consulting and evaluation activities in the Instituteâ€™s areas of expertise.
- to represent IGPA to any governments and/or private offices/agencies in the Peopleâ€™s Republic of China for academic purposes, such as recruiting students for professional development courses, postgraduate training, or negotiating strategic alliances between IGPA and Chinese education institutions.
Zhang, Y. and Marsh, D. (2016), “Learning by Doing: the case of administrative policy transfer in China”, Policy Studies, 37, 2, pp. 35-52
- Zhang, YZ, (2010), Business China , Policy Transfer in the Application of Chinese Higher Education, (Business China ), Volume 3, ISSN1, pp. Page 372,
- Zhang, YZ, (2010), China Business Update, The Review of Studying Policy Transfer Methods, (China Business Update), Volume 7, ISSN1009-0072, pp. 170
- Zhang, YZ, (2003), New Communist Party of China, The Organic Integration of Ideological Education and Practice
- Zhang, YZ, (2001), The Classical Literature of Chinese Scientific and Technological Development, Implementation of Central Heating Reform and Its Countermeasures in Benxi City Center, Lower Volume, ISBN7-80128-312
- Zhang, YZ, (2001), The Classical Literature of Chinese Scientific and Technological Development, To Forecast the Administration System of Real Estate Industry by Observing The City Housing, Middle Volume, ISBN7-80128-312
Research Projects & Grants