Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance
- Crosbie, T. and Sass, J. (2017), “Scandal as Governance? Eradicating Sexual Abuse in the U.S. Military”, Politics, 37, 2, pp. 117-133
- Curato, N. (2017), “Flirting with Authoritarian Fantasies? Rodrigo Duterte and the New Terms of Philippine Populism”, Journal of Contemporary Asia, 47, 1, pp. 142-153
- Dryzek, J.S. and Pickering, J. (2017), “Deliberation as a catalyst for reflexive environmental governance”, Ecological Economics, 131, pp. 353-360
- Ercan, S.A. (2017) “From polarisation to pluralisation. A deliberative democratic approach to ‘illiberal’ cultures”, International Political Science Review, 38, 1, pp. 114-127
- Ercan, S., Hendrick, C. and Boswell, J. (2017), “Studying public deliberation after the systemic turn: The crucial role for interpretive research”, Policy and Politics, 45, 2, pp. 195-212
- Pickering, J. and Mitchell, P. (2017), “What drives national support for multilateral climate finance? International and domestic influences on Australia’s shifting stance”, International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, 17, 1, pp. 107-125
Centre for the Study of Critical Governance Studies
- Bridges, S. (2017), “Al Jazeera in Australia”, Communications, Research and Practice, 3, 2, pp. 120-136
- Clarke, N., Jennings, W. Moss, J. and Stoker, G. (2017), "Changing spaces of political encounter and the rise of anti-politics: Evidence from Mass Observation’s General Election diaries", Political Geography, 56, pp. 13-23
- Craft, J. and Halligan, J. (2017), ‘Assessing 30 years of Westminster Policy Advisory System Experience’, Policy Sciences, 50, 1, pp.47-62
- Leruth, B. and Startin, N. (2017) ‘Between Euro-Federalism, Euro-Pragmatism and Euro-Populism: the Gaullist movement divided over Europe’, Modern and Contemporary France, 25, 2, pp. 153-169
- Schofield D, Callander E, Kelly S, Shrestha R. (2017), ‘Working beyond the traditional retirement age – The Influence of Health on Australia’s Older Workers’, Journal of Ageing and Social Policy, 29, 3, pp. 235-244
- Stoker, G. and Hay, C. (2017), ‘Understanding and Challenging Populist Negativity towards Politics: The Perspectives of British Citizens’, Political Studies, 65, 1, pp. 4-23
- Stoker, G., Li, J., Halupka, M. and Evans, M. (2017), “Complacent Young Citizens or Cross Generational Solidarity? An Analysis of Australian Attitudes to Democratic Politics”, Australian Journal of Political Science, 52, 2, pp. 218-235
- Leruth, B., Kutiyski, Y., Krouwel, A. and Startin, N. (2017) ‘Does the Information Source Matter? Newspaper Readership, Political Preferences and Euroscepticism in the United Kingdom, France and the Netherlands’, in M. Caiani and S. Guerra (eds.) Euroscepticism, Democracy and the Media: Communicating Europe, Contesting Europe, Basingstoke: Palgrave, pp. 95-120.
- Leruth, B. (2017) ‘Is ‘Eurorealism’ the new ‘Euroscepticism’? Modern conservatism, the European Conservatives and Reformists and European integration’, in J. FitzGibbon, B. Leruth and N. Startin (eds), Euroscepticism as a Transnational and Pan-European Phenomenon, London: Routledge, pp. 46-62.
- Stone, D. and Ladi, S. (2017), ‘Think Tanks and Policy Analysis in Comparative Perspective’. In Marleen Brans, Iris Geva-May and Michael Howlett (eds.) Handbook on Comparative Policy Analysis, Routledge
- Chou, M., Gagnon, J-P., Hartung, C. and Pruitt, L. (2017), Young People, Citizenship and Political Participation: Combating Civic Deficit?, London: Rowman & Littlefield International
- FitzGibbon, J., Leruth, B. and Startin, N. (eds. 2017) Euroscepticism as a Transnational and Pan-European Phenomenon, New York, NY: Routledge.
National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling (NATSEM)
Dinh, H., Freyens, B., Daly, A. and Vidyattama, Y. (2017), "Measuring Community Economic Resilience in Australia: Estimates of Recent Levels and Trends", Social Indicators Research, 132, 3, pp. 1217-1236
- Freyens, B. and Gong, X. (2017), “Judicial Decision-Making under Changing Legal Standards”, Journal of Economic Behaviour and Organisation, 133, 1, pp. 108-126
- Lay-Yee, R., Pearson, J., Davis, P., von Randow, M., Kerse, N., Brown, L. (2017), “Changing the balance of social care for older people: simulating scenarios under demographic ageing in New Zealand”, Health and Social Care in the Community, 25, 3, pp. 962-974
- Mann, S., Freyens, B., and Dinh, H. (2017), “Crises and structural change in Australian agriculture” Review of Social Economy, 75, 1, pp. 76-87
- Namazi-Rad, M.R., Tanton, R. Steel, D., Mokhtarian, P. and Das, S. (2017), “An unconstrained statistical matching algorithm for combining individual and household level geo-specific census and survey data”, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 63, pp. 3-14
Pearson, L.J., Norman, B., O'Brien, P. and Tanton, R. (2017), “An institutional perspective on programme integration”, Policy Studies, 38, pp. 418-431
- Pettit, C. J., Tanton, R., & Hunter, J. (2017), “An online platform for conducting spatial statistical analyses of national census data across Australia”, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 63, pp. 68-79
- Schofield, D., Shrestha, R., Cunich, M., Passey, M., Veerman, L., Tanton, R. and Kelly, S. (2017), “The costs of diabetes among Australians aged 45 – 64 years from 2015 to 2030: projections of productive life years (PLYs), lost personal income, lost taxation revenue, extra welfare payments and lost gross domestic product from Health&WealthMOD2030”, BMJ Open, 7, 1, pp. 1-11
- Spielman, S., Ningchuan, X., Cockings, S. and Tanton, R. (2017), “Statistical Systems and Census Data in the Spatial Sciences”, Computers, Environment and Urban Systems, 65, pp. 1–2
Tanton, R., Dare, M., Brinkman, S., Corti, B.-G., Katz, I., Woolcock, G. and Goldfeld, S. (2017), “Identifying Off-Diagonal Communities Using the Australian Early Development Census Results”, Social Indicators Research, 132, 3, pp.977-992
- Tomyn, A, Mellor, D, Fuller?Tyszkiewicz, M., Cummins, R.A., Tanton, R (2017), "Geographic differences in subjective wellbeing among Indigenous and non-Indigenous Australian adolescents and Adults", Journal of Community Psychology, 45, 1, pp.81–99
- Zhai, T., Goss, J. & Li, J. (2017), “Main drivers of health expenditure growth in China: a decomposition analysis”, BMC Health Services Research, 17, 185, pp.1-9.