Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance
- Nishiyama, K. (2018), “Education and mutual-understanding in the multicultural society: Philosophy in schools in Australia”. In Shogo Iwasaki (ed). Lifelong education in the age of multicultural and multiethnic world. Tokyo: Gakubunsha. [in Japanese]
- Elstub, S., Ercan, S.A. and Mendonca, R.F. (eds) (2018), “Deliberative Systems in Theory and Practice”, Routledge.
Centre for the Study of Critical Governance Studies
Halupka, M. (2018). “The legitimisation of clicktivism”, Australian Journal of Political Science, 53, 1, pp. 130-141.
- Davison, G., Freestone, R., HU, R., & Baker, S. (2018), "The Impacts of Mandatory Design Competitions on Urban Design Quality in Sydney, Australia". Journal of Urban Design, 23, 2, pp. 257-277
Wettenhall, R. (2018). "Norfolk Island as Region: A Pacific Puzzle", Australian Journal of Public Administration, 77, 1, pp. 120-127
- HU, R. (2018). Planning for Economic Development. In C. Hein (Ed.), The Routledge Handbook of Planning History, Routledge, pp.313-324.
National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling (NATSEM)
- Mohanty I. & Gebremedhin, T. (2018). "Maternal autonomy and birth registration in India: Who gets counted?", PLOS ONE, 13, 3, pp. e0194095