Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance
- Curato, N. (Forthcoming), “We haven’t even buried the dead yet: The ethics of discursive contestation in a crisis situation”, Current Sociology
- Curato, N., Dryzek, J., Ercan, S.A., Hendriks, C.M. and Niemeyer, S. (Forthcoming), “Twelve key findings in deliberative democracy research, Daedalus
- Dryzek, J.S. (Forthcoming), “The Forum, the System, and the Polity: Three Varieties of Democratic Theory”, Political Theory
- Elstub, S., Ercan, S. A., and Mendonca, R. (Forthcoming), “Special Symposium Issue: Deliberative Systems: Prospects and Problems”, Critical Policy Studies.
Ercan, S.A, and Dzur, A.W. (Forthcoming), “Interview: Participatory democracy in unlikely places: What democratic theorists can learn from democratic professionals”, Democratic Theory.
- Parry, L.J. (Forthcoming), “Don’t put all your speech-acts in one basket: situating animal activism in the deliberative system”, Environmental Values
- Pickering, J., Jotzo, F. and Wood, P.J. (Forthcoming), “Splitting the difference: Can the global climate financing effort be shared fairly if international coordination remains limited?”, Global Environmental Politics.
- Tanasoca, A. (Forthcoming), “Investor citizenship: neomedieval not just neoliberal?”, European Journal of Sociology. Archives Européennes de Sociologie.
- Sass, J. (Forthcoming), ‘Deliberative Ideals in Diverse Cultures’. In Mark Warren, André Bächtiger, John Dryzek, Jane Mansbridge (eds.) Oxford Handbook of Deliberative Democracy. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
Centre for the Study of Critical Governance Studies
- Dinh, H., Freyens, B., Daly, A. and Vidyattama, Y. (Forthcoming), "Measuring Community Economic Resilience in Australia: Estimates of Recent Levels and Trends", Social Indicators Research
- Evans, M., and Stoker, G. (Forthcoming), “How do citizens calibrate their relationship with their polity? The contingent nature of political engagement in Australia” , Australian Journal of Political Science
- Pearson, L.J., Norman, B., O'Brien, P. and Tanton, R. (Forthcoming), “An institutional perspective on programme integration”, Policy Studies
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), “Translating the Lessons of Policy Failure”, Politics and Policy
- Tanton, R., Dare, M., Brinkman, S., Corti, B.-G., Katz, I., Woolcock, G. and Goldfeld, S. (Forthcoming), “Identifying Off-Diagonal Communities Using the Australian Early Development Census Results”, Social Indicators Research
- Cockfield, G. and Botterill, L.C. (Forthcoming), ‘Agricultural and Rural Policy in Australia’. In Meyers, William H and Thomas H Johnson, Handbook on International Food and Agricultural Policy, Volume I: Policies for Agricultural Markets and Rural Economic Activity World Scientific
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), ‘Editors Introduction’. In Batory, Agnes., Cartwright, Andrew. and Stone, Diane. Eds (2017). Policy Experiments, Failures and Innovations: After Accession in Central and Eastern Europe, Edward Elgar
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), ‘Global Governance De-Politicised: Knowledge Networks, Scientisation and Anti-Policy’. In Hay, C., Flinders, M., Wood, M. and Fawcett, P. (eds) Anti-politics, De-politicisation and Governance, Oxford: Oxford University Press 2017
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), ‘Partners in Diplomacy: Transnational Expert Communities and Global Policy Programmes’. In Annabelle Littoz-Monet (ed.) The Politics of Expertise in International Organizations, Routledge, 2017
- Dunleavy, P. and Tinkler, J. (Forthcoming), Improving the Impacts of University Research, Basingstoke: Palgrave-Macmillan
National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling (NATSEM)
- Dinh, H., Freyens, B., Daly, A., & Vidyattama, Y. (Forthcoming), “Measuring Community Economic Resilience in Australia: Estimates of Recent Levels and Trends”, Social Indicators Research
- Miranti, R. (Forthcoming), “Understanding the relationships between development factors and the regional poverty: What have we learned from Indonesia?”, Journal of Poverty
- Pearson, L. J., Norman, B., O’Brien, P., & Tanton, R. (Forthcoming), “An institutional perspective on programme integration”, Policy Studies
- Tanton, R., Dare, M., Brinkman, S., Corti, B.-G., Katz, I., Woolcock, G., & Goldfeld, S. (Forthcoming), “Identifying Off-Diagonal Communities Using the Australian Early Development Census Results”, Social Indicators Research.