Centre for Deliberative Democracy and Global Governance
- Elstub, S., Ercan, S. A., and Mendonca, R. (Forthcoming), “Special Symposium Issue: Deliberative Systems: Prospects and Problems”, Critical Policy Studies.
Pickering, J., Jotzo, F. and Wood, P.J. (Forthcoming), “Splitting the difference: Can the global climate financing effort be shared fairly if international coordination remains limited?”, Global Environmental Politics.
- Tanasoca, A. (Forthcoming), “Investor citizenship: neomedieval not just neoliberal?”, European Journal of Sociology. Archives Européennes de Sociologie.
- Sass, J. (Forthcoming), ‘Deliberative Ideals in Diverse Cultures’. In Mark Warren, André Bächtiger, John Dryzek, Jane Mansbridge (eds.) Oxford Handbook of Deliberative Democracy. Oxford University Press, Oxford.
Centre for the Study of Critical Governance Studies
- Evans, M., and Stoker, G. (Forthcoming), “How do citizens calibrate their relationship with their polity? The contingent nature of political engagement in Australia” , Australian Journal of Political Science
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), “Translating the Lessons of Policy Failure”, Politics and Policy
- Cockfield, G. and Botterill, L.C. (Forthcoming), ‘Agricultural and Rural Policy in Australia’. In Meyers, William H and Thomas H Johnson, Handbook on International Food and Agricultural Policy, Volume I: Policies for Agricultural Markets and Rural Economic Activity World Scientific
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), ‘Editors Introduction’. In Batory, Agnes., Cartwright, Andrew. and Stone, Diane. Eds (2017). Policy Experiments, Failures and Innovations: After Accession in Central and Eastern Europe, Edward Elgar
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), ‘Global Governance De-Politicised: Knowledge Networks, Scientisation and Anti-Policy’. In Hay, C., Flinders, M., Wood, M. and Fawcett, P. (eds) Anti-politics, De-politicisation and Governance, Oxford: Oxford University Press 2017
- Stone, D. (Forthcoming), ‘Partners in Diplomacy: Transnational Expert Communities and Global Policy Programmes’. In Annabelle Littoz-Monet (ed.) The Politics of Expertise in International Organizations, Routledge, 2017
- Dunleavy, P. and Tinkler, J. (Forthcoming), Improving the Impacts of University Research, Basingstoke: Palgrave-Macmillan
National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling (NATSEM)
- Gong, X. and Brown, L. (Forthcoming), "The impacts of the presence of disabled members on intra-household allocation in Older Australian Households", The Australian Economic Review
- Miranti, R. (Forthcoming), “Understanding the relationships between development factors and the regional poverty: What have we learned from Indonesia?”, Journal of Poverty