Centre for Change Governance
Government-business relations, leadership, innovation, comparative politics, historical institutionalism, transport policy, communications policy, broadband, infrastructure policy, social media, online learning.
Dr Michael de Percy is Senior Lecturer in Political Science at the University of Canberra, Academic Fellow of the Institute for Governance and Policy Analysis, a chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport, and a graduate of the Royal Military College, Duntroon.
- De Percy, M.A. and Wanna, J. (eds.) (2018). Road Pricing and Provision: Changed Traffic Conditions Ahead. Canberra: ANU Press.
- De Percy, M.A. (2009), "Public Sphere 2.0 is Here", Public Administration Today, Canberra: Institute of Public Administration Australia, 19, pp. 12-14.
- De Percy, M.A. with Daly, A., Kennedy, M. & Read, A. (2009), "Mapping Generic Skills in the Business Curriculum: A case study from the University of Canberra". Paper presented at the AARE 2009 International Education Research Conference, Canberra, 29 November.
- De Percy, M.A. with Mak, A.S., & Kennedy, M. (2008), "Experiential Learning in Multicultural Classes for Internationalising the Student Experience". Paper presented at the International Consortium on Experiential Learning Conference, University of Technology Sydney, 8-12 December.
- De Percy, M.A. (2008), "Opportunities and Challenges for Social Policy: Engaging Youth Online". Public Administration Today. Canberra: Institute of Public Administration Australia, Iss. 14, January-March.
- De Percy, M.A. (2008), "Broadbanding the Nation: Lessons from Canada or Shortcomings in Australian Federalism?". In Butcher, J. (ed). Australia Under Construction: Nation-building past, present and future. Canberra: ANZOG & ANU e-Press.
- De Percy, M.A. (2004), "National Security versus Civil Liberties: Towards an Australian Bill of Rights". Paper presented at the Australasian Political Studies Association Conference, University of Adelaide, 29 September.
Research Projects & Grants