2013 PS Excellence Awards
The Instiute for Governance Public Sector Excellence Awards are awarded to outstanding Australian public servants at different levels of governance who demonstrate excellence in leadership, policy innovation and/or policy delivery that leads to positive social or economic outcomes for Australian citizens.
The 2013 Award recipients were:
- Andrew Cappie-Wood, Head of Service - ACT Government
- Andrew Kefford, Commissioner - ACT Government
- Renee Leon PSM, Secretary - Department of Employment
- Nicole Moore, Senior Project Manager - ACT Government
- Martin Parkinson PSM, Secretary - Department of the Treasury